1. Test day!!!! - The test is today! Study!
2. Current event reading - Continue reading at least one current event every day and writing one paragraph for each.
3. Textbook Reading - Read Chapter 6 in your textbook.
4. Watch the following videos. With the change in Youtube settings enter the videos into the following link:
Simply copy and paste the url into the search bar (or type in your search) and click "purify"
5. Answer the following questions:
a. What future did Jefferson see for the United States? How did that differ from the Hamilton and the Federalists? How did the different views affect their political views?
b. What were the greatest accomplishments of Jefferson's administration? What were his greatest failures?